SIGNUP to our newsletter for more articles on getting more direct bookings.
To signup for the FREE digital edition OR paid print magazine.
Whilst attending the Book Direct Show in London, I thought it might be a good idea to list all the parts that make up the subject of direct hotel booking.
There is a mass of tutorials and help online but what if you don’t know, what you don’t know?
So here is a comprehensive list of all the elements. You don’t have to be an expert or focus on all the elements at once, but it’s a good idea to know that they are and a great place to start on your journey for increasing direct bookings.
- CMS – WordPress, WIX, Squarespace
- Domain name
- Data Tracking: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Console
- Booking Engine
- Blogs, news…..
- Social – free / paid costs
- SEM – Free SEO / Paid Search PPC
- email newsletters
- Google Business profile
- Online payment
- Invoicing and accounting
- Channel Managers
- Automatic Pricing software
- Property Management System – PMS
- Reputation/Review management