With it being such a difficult time for the hospitality industry currently, CH Cinema have launched Watch Out to Help Out, a scheme designed to give extra support to struggling businesses.
Who are CH Cinema?
CH Cinema are a strand of CH Events and are award winning UK Event Hire Specialists. As experts in cinema, live production, corporate events, parties and weddings, whatever the event they want to help venues!
Supporting pubs and venues in this current climate is incredibly important and with the popularity or outdoor cinemas right now, they have the equipment and the knowledge to help venues put on cinema nights at no cost to them.
Even if they are just looking for some event planning advice or support, CH Cinema want people to give them a call as they would love to support them.
What is the Watch Out to Help Out scheme?
A scheme launched by CH Cinema where they organise and provide all the cinema equipment you need for a professional COVID safe outdoor movie night at your pub/venue – for free!
They are offering the scheme to 50 venues across the East Midlands in order to help support your community and grow your pub/venues customer base even further.
What is the aim of the scheme?
Their aim is to help you generate much needed extra income from your venue and entice more customers in with a night at the movies!
Example Package on offer:
Drive In Cinema- Perfect for up to 125 cars; the sound comes through the car speakers!
- Package Items
- Professional-standard 8 x 4 m projector screen
- Powerful 15000-lumen projector (backup included)
- High-fidelity 8000w speaker PA system
- Professional projector technician on-hand to assist
- FM Transmitter and usage of or FM licence
- Bespoke pre show video including local sponsorship advertising (additional revenue)
- Powerful Generator
- Popcorn Machine
- Film Licence
- Our support in branding and promoting the event
- Advice on film choice and event management
- On-site risk assessment template and organiser checklist
- Free setup and demonstration
The RRP for this package starts at £3500, however CH Cinema are offering it completely free to help support you and your community!
Not enough space for a drive-in? No problem, they have normal outdoor cinema packages to offer as well!
An example venue revenue structure:
This example is based on selling 100 vehicle tickets (An average of 300 customers).
What are the benefits of the scheme specifically for venues?
- Generate extra revenue from food and beverage
- Entice more customers to your venue with a unique offering
- You are able to put a cinema night on at no cost to your business
- Build your brand
- CH Cinema will give you £150 of the box office ticket sales
How does the scheme work?
- CH Cinema will work with you to organise a covid-safe cinema night at your venue
- CH Cinema will provide a professional screen, projector and high-quality speakers
- CH Cinema will organise your film licence
- CH Cinema will work with you to promote and brand the event
- Your venue makes revenue on food and beverage sales and sponsorship and we cover our costs on ticket sales
How venues check if they are eligible?
To check your eligibility we just need to find out a few more details about your venue. Please either give us a call on 0330 9000 757 or follow this link to our eligibility form.