Busy Bees Education and Training is hosting a virtual career and training event Refresh Your Future between 7-11 June, to help and support hospitality and service companies looking to recruit, upskill and improve the quality of their workforce.
During the weeklong event, there will be live webinars, interactive Q&As and a chance to talk to other employers. There will also be sector specific updates and advice, with a whole day (Thursday 10 June) dedicated to exploring the hot topics and issues around training in hospitality. Sessions include:
- An employer’s introduction to apprenticeships and their benefits
- Understanding funding and apprenticeship eligibility
- An overview on Hospitality/Customer Service qualifications available, including pathways and end point assessments
- Upskilling opportunities for individuals
- For the Future – an update on what’s new in the world of apprenticeships and training, and how it has been adapted to the past 12 months.
Other sessions hospitality and service professionals may find of interest across the rest of the week also include webinars on supporting neurodiverse apprentices and available first aid courses.
Managing Director at Busy Bees Education and Training, Clare Phizacklea, said: “Over the past year, the hospitality sector has been impacted arguably more than any other. As we begin to return to normality, it’s an opportunity to start looking towards the future again and exploring how apprentices can help restaurants, bars and hotels reopen.
“This virtual event aims to give employers a sense of renewed energy and of reinvigoration. Apprentices bring with them new ideas and a fresh outlook and this also helps motivating a company’s current workforce.”
To sign up for the virtual event, visit https://busybeestraining.co.uk/refresh-event-2021
PLEASE SHARE THIS: