The Government made more announcements yesterday. ZigZag Accountants have provided the following round up:
- Same eligibility as before
- Available for Nov at 80%, then Dec & Jan at 40%, giving an average claim of 55% for the 3 months
- Application by self-employed themselves (as before)
- Portal expected to be open towards end of November
- Government Loans extended to 31/1/21
- Applications for bounce back loans, CBILS, CLBILS and Future Fund now allowed until 31st January
- Bounce Backs can now be topped up, if businesses didn’t originally take their max of 25% turnover or £50k (whichever is the lower). Apply to the same lender as their first loan.