Prepare your business for the new fire safety regulations
New fire safety guidance and regulations are now live and relevant for accommodation businesses that take paying guests.
We are running two webinars with industry experts to help support you and provide more information about the new guidance and regulations. The webinars will feature expert speakers:
- Matthew Armer, Head of Fire Risk Assessment Policy and Practice Team at the Home Office,
- Alistair Handyside MBE, Professional Association Of Self Caterers UK (PASC) Chair and
- Paul Bray, Fire Safety Consultant & Fire Risk Assessor
The experts will provide guidance and take questions. Both webinars will be chaired by VisitEngland and the presentations will be recorded to be shared online after the event. The Q&A part of the webinar will not be recorded.
Here are some links which can help your business meet the new fire safety guidance and requirements:
- Home Office has recently published new guidance –A Guide To Making Your Small Paying Guest Accommodation Safe From Fire
- Our Fire Risk Assessment Form on the Business Advice Hub is fully compliant with the new regulations to make it easier for you to complete your fire risk assessment as soon as possible.
- The National Fire Chiefs Council provides guidance on how to choose a competent Fire Risk Assessor, which includes links to different professional associations.
You can keep yourself up to date with the latest regulatory updates for tourism businesses on the Business Advice Hub
Monday 18 September 2023 Time: 11:00 – 12:30pm – REGISTER
Thursday 21 September 2023 Time: 11:00 – 12:30pm – REGISTER