Entries now closed for the 2023 Luxury BnB Awards
The Luxury BnB Awards
The most prestigious awards for bed and breakfasts in the world.
Free to enter, quick and easy, the Luxury BnB Awards are the perfect way to showcase your property to the world and receive the recognition you deserve.
Be amongst the leading luxury bed and breakfasts in the world.
Enter now and see if you have what it takes to be crowned a Luxury BnB Award winner.
Here’s why you should enter the Luxury BnB Awards:
- Free to enter: The Luxury BnB Awards are completely free to enter, so there’s no financial risk involved.
- Quick and easy: The entry process is quick and easy, so you can spend your time doing what you do best – running your bed and breakfast.
- Great exposure: Winning a Luxury BnB Award will give your property a huge boost in exposure, attracting new guests from all over the world.
- Be amongst the best: The Luxury BnB Awards are judged by a panel of experts, so winning an award is a testament to the quality of your property and service.
Luxury B&B Awards 2022 will be judged in five categories:
- Best Breakfast
- Best Luxury Interior Design
- Best Use of Social Media
- Luxury Romantic Getaway
- Best online presence
- International / Non-UK BnB
Each category will have a winner and at least 2 shortlisted B&Bs. We will also select an overall winner and 2 highly commended. We will consider splitting the category into regions or countries if we have a high demand for a category.
Timeline for the 2023 Luxury Bed & Breakfast Awards
- Entries close: 31st December 2022
- Shortlist Announced: February 2023 Issue of the Magazine
- Winners Announced: April 2023 Issue of Luxury BnB Magazine
Why enter the Luxury B&B Awards
- Bespoke Video of Judges Comments for each Shortlisted entrant & winner – to be hosted on the Luxury BnB YouTube Channel
- Personalised comments from the Judges to each entrant
- Branded Trophy for All winners & Shortlisted entrants.
- Personalised digital certificates for all winners & Shortlisted entrants. Various sizes and formats
- Exposure across print Magazine, Website, Social Media and email
We’ll go to print with the winners in the February Issue of the magazine.
Entrants will be judged by a panel of industry experts who will be looking for details of exceptional levels of service and luxury experience delivery. They will also present an award for best overall winner.
Made up of Industry experts and leading owners and managers of established B&Bs.
|Lisa Holloway||B&B Keeper|
|David Weston||Bed & Breakfast Association Chairman|
|Yvonne Halling||Bed and Breakfast Coach|
|Andy Banner-Price||Owners, The 25 Boutique B&B|
|Mark Hinchcliffe||Owner of multi-award-winning Harrogate B&B The Chapel|
|Dominic Johnson||Publisher, Luxury BnB Magazine|